Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services
1630 Washington Rd
PITTSBURGH, PA 15241-1217
- ABR, CIPS, MRP, Comm.Certified
Laura Moves Pittsburgh
Laura began her real estate career as Coldwell Banker Pittsburgh's Rookie of the Year and has consistently remained among the top producers. Having worked in real estate for over 15 years, Laura’s unique ability to retain business and receive personal referrals is a reflection of her clients' appreciation and trust.
Over the past 15 years, Laura has steadily produced among the top 5% of all Coldwell Banker Pittsburgh agents. Laura’s diligence and dedication to her clients is without equal. She takes great pride in always being available for her clients and maintaining effective communication. Laura brings per passion of serving others into each of her real estate endeavors.
A native of New York, Laura has lived in Pittsburgh for almost 34 years. During that time she has raised her family, worked for the Pittsburgh School District and owned/operated a personal care home. Laura resides in Bethel Park with her husband Mike.
- Certified Commercial Specialist
- Certified International Property Specialist, CIPS
- Military Relocation Program, MRP
- Accredited Buyer's Representative, ABR
- First Time Homebuyers
- Senior downsizing
- Previews Specialist
- City, condo living
- Fluent in Italian .
- Married for 44 years to husband Michael. Mother of three and grandmother of two.
- Past employment includes, owned and operated own Personal Care Home, Office Manager at West Penn Hospital, trained and implemented the School Lunch Program for the Pittsburgh Schools.
- Passionate about history. Enjoys reading, listening or watching anything about our past.
- Avid cook...enjoys cooking for the family or friends.
Awards and Recognition
- Rookie of the Year for Coldwell Banker Pittsburgh 2002
- Andron Epiphanon Ring Of Excellence Gold Award Winner 2007 - 2016
- Member of CREW Pittsburgh (Commercial Real Estate Women)
- Top 50 Coldwell Banker Pittsburgh, 2007-2016
- Over $100 million closed production
- International Diamond Society, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, Laura brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. Laura is eager to serve you. Here are some of the things she can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! She can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. Laura can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. Laura can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.